The label you put on me doesn’t change the fact that I will cheer for my team win, or lose and proudly wear my team’s logo whenever I can. I will stay in so I won’t miss an important game on television, and I’ll spend my last dollar for a ticket to a big game. I am ridiculously happy when my favorite player is at the top of his game, and I believe in him when he is struggling or hurt.
Call me what you want, I’m a FAN because I love the game and that’s all that matters. Having tits and a vagina does not define me as a puck bunny.
- aliserqet13 reblogged this from sashastolemyheart
- aliserqet13 likes this
- veganhockeyfan said: The thing is, calling someone a puck bunny, whether or not SI realizes it, is a term meant to degrade female fans. It’s like calling a woman a slut because she doesn’t keep an aspirin between her knees until she’s said her wedding vows.
- redsector-a reblogged this from sashastolemyheart
- onedge6 reblogged this from sashastolemyheart
- aureliahughes likes this
- mjg923 likes this
- e-brit likes this
- andrshaw likes this
- andrshaw reblogged this from minnesotalove
- minnesotalove reblogged this from sashastolemyheart
- hockeyandthepursuitofhappiness reblogged this from sashastolemyheart
- sashastolemyheart posted this